The inaugural BYOP&V gathering is at 7 pm on Friday, March 29! BYOP&V stands for “bring your own photo & video” and is a space for visual artists to share work with the Triangle’s immensely talented and creative community. The group has been co-founded by videographer Michelle Lotker and photographer Sarah Stacke.
We are so pleased to announce the presenters for our first gathering: Catherine Orr and Elena Rue of StoryMineMedia and Roger May.
We look forward to seeing you!
BYOP&V General Info:
- BYOP&V was co-founded by videographer Michelle Lotker and photographer Sarah Stacke.
- BYOP&V is also BYOB!
- We would love to know if you’re coming, but an RSVP is not necessary.
- All are welcome to share work, time permitting. You can let us know beforehand if you would like to present work, or you can choose to be spontaneous.
- Audio pieces are welcome.
- In hopes of supporting all file types we will have both a Mac and PC available, along with a projector and speakers. Wi-Fi is available and viewing projects on Vimeo or YouTube is encouraged.
- When presenting, please let the audience know the specific aspects of the work for which you would like feedback or would like to discuss with the group.
- Feel free to invite others!